Friday, May 30, 2008

Tickled by Flickr



It has been on my To Do list now for quite some time, but I finally got around to setting up my Flickr account yesterday. And I must say, that I am just tickled. How fun! What a great way to organize your photos and share them with others. At first I thought I would use it strictly for my business, as a marketing tool, but the more I think about it, it is a fantastic way to share personal photos with friends and family too!

It's only been one day, but I already have lots of new contacts and even started two new groups. Sassy Kids & Sassy Baby, where members can post photos of all things SASSY! I plan on reviewing the photo pools from time to time for things to feature right here on this blog.

Checkout my photostream at Flickr at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/littlebugsboutique/

Join one of my groups!
Sassy Kids
Sassy Baby

No comments: